9/06/2004 · Hi, I am trying to create a cookie that expires as soon as the user closes their browser window. I can create cookies that expire after a set amount of time, and cookies that expire immediately (expires=now() or no expires= at all), but I can't figure out how to create a cookie that expires with the browser session. how to clean filthy house 30/07/2012 · hi Sarvjit after ur Submit click of login button in button_Click just add. Session["UID"]=txtuid.Text; // Text box for user id. and for cookie. string cookieValue =txtuid.Text;
How long can it take?
- Django Tutorial Part 7 Sessions framework MDN Web Docs
- How to create a Login Page with ‘remember me’ option using
7/05/2016 · How to create a Login Page with ‘remember me’ option using Cookies in PHP. Download Source code -- http://softaox.info/jquery/how-to-cre...
- “use the js via the ajax way to load/post a php script and write your session control method into this php script file.” → Wow, that would be very dangerous, as some malicious user might inject some arbitrary PHP code in your server.
- 17/02/2015 · How to read a cookie : Use the document object's cookie property to read the cookie. var cookieString = document.cookie; Here is the complete example which remembers the user …
- In my previous tutorial, I've shown you How to Set up Cookie. This tutorial will give you an idea on how to use the stored cookie to login and I've added a "logout" function that destroys both session and cookie.