5 Ways To Avoid Being A Victim Of "Laglag Bala" "Tanim
3/11/2015 · As much as possible DO NOT LET ANYONE get near you or TOUCH YOUR LUGGAGE, LIKE PORTERS, the moment you arrive at the airport. ‘Laglag bala” mobsters may be among these people and might slip a bullet into it even before you enter.... 7/11/2015 · With reports coming from both foreign and local travelers, Filipinos are trying to prevent themselves from falling prey to possible bullet-planting — or “laglag bala” — sometimes to
LOOK Hilarious "Solution" to Prevent Laglag-Bala Scam
31/10/2015 · An organization of Filipinos living and working abroad has some tips on how to avoid getting victimized by the so-called “laglag bala” extortion racket allegedly being perpetrated by some airport personnel.... Recently, we have been bombarded by the issues of a modus called “tanim-bala” (planting a bullet scheme) victimizing tourists, balikbayans and even our very …
enjoying the great life November 2015 Blogger
20/01/2018 · Laglag Bala is over. Perpetrators were caught and punished. Perpetrators were caught and punished. Stealing from suitcases is wrong but only an idiot puts valuables in checked in luggage. how to download songs in iphone 5s In light of the series of scandals involving NAIA security personnels such as the ‘Tanim Bala’ modus and the reported cases of stolen personal belongings of airline passengers, traveling these days via the NAIA Terminal is quite a scary thought.
Laglag-Bala Scam Gains International Attention
Madami na nga ang nabibiktima ng “laglag bala” sa mga airports. Nakakainis, nakakahiya at nakakatakot. Photo from pageone.ph. Ano bang mainam na gawin para makaiwas sa laglag bala … how to avoid neutropenia during chemotherapy In the meantime, spreading like wildfire all over the web are different tips and strategies that could help you prevent being a victim of the “laglag bala” modus, which includes the now typical packaging of the entire bag, covering of any pockets or zippers to avoid it from being opened, making sure that you take an eye on your luggage every time and if alleged of having an unidentified
How long can it take?
Forum Philippines TARANTADUHAN NA SA 'LAGLAG BALA!'
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal
- Laglag bala gang YouTube
- LAGLAG BALA Apps on Google Play
- Is Laglag Bala Distracting Pinoys from Bigger Issues
How To Avoid Laglag Bala
Next, the traveler should avoid touching the bullet and let the officers handle it themselves so as to avoid leaving his fingerprints on the item. Afterwards and in front of his witness, the traveler should challenge the apprehending personnel for a fingerprint test to determine the bullet’s origin.
- You’ve experienced laglag bala scam first hand. Avoid locks that are merely decorative. The following video illustrates the proper use of the bag. If you can’t stomach the look of that bag and must fly with your Louis Vuitton, then slap on a second layer of protection. Wrap the entire bag in plastic. The shrink wrap makes sticking in a bullet difficult. Worse comes to worse. At the X
- In the meantime, spreading like wildfire all over the web are different tips and strategies that could help you prevent being a victim of the “laglag bala” modus, which includes the now typical packaging of the entire bag, covering of any pockets or zippers to avoid it from being opened, making sure that you take an eye on your luggage every time and if alleged of having an unidentified
- For several weeks now, the news has been filled with stories of people crying out in protest against airport security personnel whom they accuse to be planting bullets in their luggages and bags.
- How to curb 'laglag-bala' modus and airport extortion 'Under the current system, a crooked cop can ruin an innocent person's life, just by saying "I found something"'