Lesson Plan/Target Language How old are you? I'm a
13/10/2008 · Hey Hannah! You would say "Tienes ____ anos" make sure that the accent is over the n or else you're really say another word!! It should have that curved symbol over the "n" in anos if you …... 5/08/2010 · (If you said, What are you like when you get out of bed in the morning?, the sentence is fine. The sentence is fine when used in asking about a third person, i.e., What is she like? This, to me, refers to personality. If you are asking about her looks, I would say: What does she look like?)
Lesson #41 How Old are You? Learning Hindi!
Today we’re going to learn another great conversational phrase, we’re going to see how to ask the question ‘How old are you?’ and obviously this is no good if we don’t know how to reply so we’ll also see how to reply with 'I am ____ years old’ in Hindi!... All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
How do you say "how old are you" in spanish? Yahoo Answers
29/11/2011 · It would therefore be greatly appreciated, if you could in future, ask for help in a more respectful manner on the forum than simply saying: ''translate my question'' Please and thank you go a long way to encouraging people to respond favourably to your requests for help. facebook posts wrong location how to change Make sure that you imitate the pronunciation of the speaker. Repeat the lesson until you can answer the questions easily. Sign up to my e-mail course and learn how to use the storytelling method (TPRS method) in order to learn to speak German fluently.
How to say "How old are you" in Spanish? English-Spanish
You want to ask her how old she is, so in English, you say, 'How old are you?' She might respond, 'I'm 8 years old!' If you notice, in English, we use the verb 'to be' in these sentences--I am how to allow direct access to folder 17/01/2014 · "Would you mind if I asked how old you are?" is not wrong to me. It's correct, idiomatic, and courteous. But that is not the sentence in question, …
How long can it take?
How are you? davidreilly.com
- Mind if I ask how old you are? WordReference Forums
- How do I say "how old are you" in Spanish? SpanishDict
- If a girl asks how old you are is it a sign of interest
- How to ask and say how old you are in Egyptian Arabic
How To Ask How Old Are You In Spanish
17/01/2014 · "Would you mind if I asked how old you are?" is not wrong to me. It's correct, idiomatic, and courteous. But that is not the sentence in question, …
- How to ask directions, and a few common prepositions that will help you get there. Being sore or sick . How to talk about illnesses and afflictions in Spanish. Spanish Greetings How to say "hello" and "goodbye" in Spanish. You probably already know that "hello" in Spanish is "hola", right? But Spanish greetings and pleasantries don't stop there. Just like in English, there are a bunch of ways
- Tengo (the number of your age here) años. For instance, if you are fifteen, you'd say "Tengo quince años." A longer way, also correct, to say it is "Tengo quince años de edad." But it is just
- In this free video language lesson, you'll learn how to introduce yourself to someone in perfect Spanish: "Me llamo" Interested in learning Spanish but haven't got the time to take a weekly class? No problemo! The Internet is awash in free, high-quality video lessons like this one. For more information, and to get started using this phrase yourself, watch this helpful video guide for
- "How old are you?" in Spanish is, "¿Cuántos años tiene? It is pronounced, "KWAHN-tose AHN-yose tee-EHN-ay?" Sites such as learn-spanish.co.il provide audio pronunciations of many common Spanish