Hyundai Sonata. How to solve overheating problems. Flush
17/01/2008 · Best Answer: take the old one out and put a new one in, all you need to do is locate the thermostat housing usually at the end of one of the radiator hoses on my car it is literally at the end of the radiator return hose (top hose) take the housing off pull the old one out clean the old gasket off the housing and engine... A defective thermostat doesn't act like that, it either runs cold (stuck open) or hot all the time (stuck closed). Go ahead and replace it and note if the coolant is rusty or badly discolored, if it is you may have a leaking head gasket, make sure you bleed the air out of the cooling system when all work is completed.
Hyundai Sonata Thermostat. Troubleshooting Cooling
Hyundai Sonata 2011, Engine Coolant Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.... After the gasket an thermostat are properly seated, place the bell housing back over the thermostat and secure it with the 2 screws. Finally start the vehicle and replace the antifreeze that was
Hyundai Sonata Thermostat Auto Parts Warehouse
9/09/2015 · 12 mm socket ratchet flathead screwdriver were the tools needed for this job please subscribe thanks for watching. how to change internet connection on ps3 –The engine may have mechanical problems. –2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.0T is over loaded or driven too hard. In some cases your engine may be running fine, and may seem to be cured of its overheating problem except on extended drives or long sits in traffic.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Thermostat Housing Gasket PartsGeek
2006 Hyundai Sonata Thermostat We have 7 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue. how to change twitch naem 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.4L; 08 Sonata - Getting 15 MPG!?! 2005 sonata; swamped sonata ; Changing transmisson in 2006 Sonata; Starting issue after gas fill up; Could missing fuel neck flapper cause engine check light to come on? 2005 sonata harsh shift 2-3; 2011 Limited Turbo; Help!Help!!Help!!! Can someone help me? Please your feedback buying a 2011 Sonata; CES 2011 - …
How long can it take?
Sonata Car Forums and Automotive Chat
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata Warning Reviews Vehicle History
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata Engine Problems Page 3
- How to change thermostat for a 2006 hyundai sonata Fixya
- How do you change the thermostat on a 2004 Hyundai Sonata sl
How To Change A Thermosat In A 2011 Sonota
How To Change 2011 Hyundai Sonata Wiper Blades. Step by step guide for replacing and installing Trico wiper blades for 2011 Hyundai Sonata with Instructional Videos. Drive safe. FREE Delivery Step by step guide for replacing and installing Trico wiper blades for 2011 Hyundai Sonata …
- 2009-2012 Hyundai Genesis Thermostat - STANT OE REPLACEMENT THERMOSTATS. Designed for seamless fit and enduring functionality, Stant OE replacement thermostats provide accurate control of coolant for steady working temperature of your vehicle's engine.
- How to Replace Washer Fluid Pump 03-09 Mazda 3 January 7, 2019 How to Replace Alternator 96-99 GMC Sierra K1500 5.7L January 6, 2019 Lotus Elise, Part 2 …
- SOURCE: headlights for 2006 hyundai sonata. Answer 1. Remove the dust cover from behind the bulb that needs replacement. 2. Unplug the bulb. 3. Taking note of the bulb orientation, unhook the bulb retaining clip from the tang that holds it in place.
- Hyundai Sonata: Thermostat. Troubleshooting . Sixth generation YF (2011–2019) / Hyundai Sonata YF 2011-2019 Service Manual / Engine Mechanical System / Cooling System / Thermostat. Troubleshooting. Troubleshooting. Symptoms: Possible Causes: Remedy: Coolant leakage • From the thermostat gasket. Check the mounting bolts • Check the torque of the mounting bolts • Retighten the …